Clinical Services Assistant
Name: Rachelle Lemoine – B.Sc. Kin
Hometown: Winnipeg, Manitoba
High School: Collège Béliveau – The first school in North America to offer a High School French Immersion program in a totally French milieu. All of the courses are taught en Français except for the English Language Arts program.
• Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – Université de Moncton (graduated 2017)
• Certified Member of the New Brunswick Kinesiology Association
• Female Athlete of the Year, Université de Moncton 2017
• The 2016-2017 AUS Erin Bursey Memorial Award – given to the women’s volleyball student-athlete who best exhibits outstanding achievements in three areas: volleyball, academics and community involvement.
• Ambassador of the Year, Université de Moncton 2016-2017
Joined Sportmed: 2017
Additional Courses and Certificates
• Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1
• Standard First Aid & CPR C/AED
A Conversation With Rachelle
Why did you decide to get into this line of work?
“I’ve always had a passion for physical activity and more specifically how the human body functions and reacts while in movement. ”
What do you like best about your job?
“I love working every day with people and especially within an environment where I can continue to learn and grow.”
Do you see any benefits of Sportmed and Université de Moncton’s close affiliation?
“As student-athlete with UdeM for 5 years, I experienced first-hand the affiliation Sportmed has with UdeM and their athletes. I believe the combination of physical conditioning, performance nutrition and treatment for injuries available through Sportmed, greatly helps the athletes reach their performance potential.
What do you do in your spare time?
“I enjoy being active and playing sports as much as possible. I also play the piano and I like to read.”